Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Overview of TiffDLL (DLL development kit and command-line)
TiffDLL200 for .NET (NEW 32-64-bit) DLL and Command-line
Informatik TiffDLL are development and utility tools for graphics conversions and transformation, change of TIFF compressions, resolutions, image and canvas size, rotation, flip, multipage options, split multi-page TIFF files into single page files, combine single page graphics files into a multipage TIFF file, image properties, text annotation, Bates stamping, image merge, watermarks, margin cleanup, byte-parity, and much more. TiffDLL200 is the ideal tool for manipulating multi-page Tiff files. Easy to use and versatile.
TiffDLL200 is the newest version. It is available as a DLL version and a Command-line version. The commandline version returns an exit code, so it can easily be run within a process. The DLL version gives the developer total flexibility. Free upgrade from TiffDLL100.
- Support for single-page and multi-page Tiff files, open and save.
- DLL and command-line versions. Command-line returns exit code.
- All .NET code, no third-party tools.
- Strong Name version is also available.
- Text annotations, Bates stamping, at six fixed locations or x-y specified locations, any font, any color, any orientation.
- Watermarks of several styles.
- Image Insert: any location, size, transparency, orientation
- Resize image specified in Inches, centimeters or pixels. Options for parity.
- Resize canvas, with options to align the original image eight ways, with color options for the mat.
- Change resolutions with optional re-sampling.
- Change color depth of images.
- Support for BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG formats.
- TIFF CCITT4, CCITT3, black and monochrome LZW formats.
- Shift, move the image inside the canvas in any direction.
- Margin clean-up. Any of the four borders can be whitewashed (for example to clear scanning borders, punch holes.
- Redaction. Default is black, but other colors can be specified, including white color for hiding text.
- Highlighting with options for colors and transparency.
- Rotations, including conditional rotation.
- Flipping of image. Mirror images.
- Inverting (negative colors).
- Color flooding for monochrome images. Floods contiguous black border areas with white color (black borders from scanning).
- Split, serialization of multi-page Tiff files with options for separator character and zero-fills.
- Merge, combine files into multi-page Tiff files.
- Option to post errors to error log.
- Highest quality dithering.
- DLL and command-line versions (with exit code)
- Support for JPEG compressed Tiff as input, but NOT output.
- Small foot print; less than 300k.
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
- Royalty-free license available.
Click here to read PDF manual.
Order online now in the store. (It will open in a separate browser window) Purchase Now
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use. If the software is installed on a local server, it may be used on one (1) workstation.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users of licensee (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). For deployment of to non-licensees, please inquire. The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.