Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Size: 3.1 MB
Overview of Informatik Complete PDF
Tiff2PDF, PDF2Tiff, Any2Any, PDF Markup
Informatik Complete PDF ™ is both a desktop and a command-line program. The desktop version is an all-in-one user-interactive program for marking up, converting, splitting, merging, and concatenating PDF files. Ideal for both single-file and batch processing: individual files, selected files, entire folders, nested subfolders. Powerful text annotation features with placeholders, text alignment options. The program features ten user-interactive options. The command-line version converts TIFF files to PDF and PDF to TIFF, etc. The command-line function returns an exit code.
Compatible with the latest (and all recent) Windows operating systems.
- Convert TIFF, BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF files to PDF (also support for PDF/A)
- PDF to Tiff Conversion
- PDF Markup
- Append, Concatenate, MERGE, Split PDF files, PDF Markup
- Individual and bulk processing
- Tiff and PDF page manipulation, splits, merge, append
- Processing single files, selected files, entire folders, optionally including nested subfolders.
- Text annotations
- Bates Stamping
- Insert images
- Insert rubber stamp
- Insert barcodes (supporting 13 symbologies)
- Add watermark (Gray or outline letters)
- Redaction (white-out, black-out)
- Split PDF files into serialized single-page files
- Merge ranges of pages, append, concatenate
- Re-arrange pages
- Command-line option for PDF-to-Tiff and Tiff-to-PDF, etc.
- Command-line option returns an exit code.
Click here to read PDF manual.
Order online now in the store. (It will open in a separate browser window) Purchase Now
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use. If the software is installed on a local server, it may be used on one (1) workstation.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users of licensee (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). For deployment of to non-licensees, please inquire. The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.