We always recommend that you download and try the trial version before you order the software. The different license types (single-user, site, enterprise licenses) and the 30-day money-back guarantee are outlined below.
There are several methods to purchase our software.
The simplest and fastest method is the online ordering. Go to the product page and click on the ‘Purchase’ tab and follow the steps. Online orders for standard products are electronically delivered within seconds. The online ordering is secure.
- Informatik Scan
- Informatik ScanApp (Barcode Recognition)
- Infothek ® Archiver
- Informatik Reformat
- Informatik Complete PDF
- Imagistik™ Multipage Image Viewer, Graphics Viewer
- Informatik MapDraw Deed Mapper
- TiffDLL (DLL development kit and command-line)
We accept Purchase Orders from large enterprises, government agencies and approved companies. Email or mail the purchase order to us. Please be sure to include the recipient's email address so that we can deliver the software electronically. If you are ordering from outside the USA, our invoice will be in U.S. Dollars, payable within 30 days by bankers draft, money order, check drawn on a U.S. bank, or credit card. For address information, please click here.
Order over the phone or by mail
We are happy to take your order over the phone. For address and telephone number, please click here.
Software upgrades qualify for a 25% discount. Before you order, contact us for a coupon code that will apply the discount when ordering online.
To order a product that is not listed in the online products catalog, please go here, where you can type in the order detail and the amount.
If you need an invoice before you can order, please contact us.
Orders for delivery in Pennsylvania, USA will be subject to 6% sales tax, unless tax exempt.
We offer a 30-day money back on all our products. If you are not satisfied for any reason, request a refund within 30 days, and we will refund your payment, less the actual credit card commissions of 2.5%, if applicable.
Types of Licenses
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use. If the software is installed on a local server, it may be used on one (1) workstation.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users of licensee (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). For deployment of to non-licensees, please inquire. The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.