Download the fully functional 30-day trial version
Size: 1.3 MB
Overview of Infothek ® Archiver
Infothek® Database User Interface, Data Indexing
Document Management, Document Imaging
info'te:k, from classic Greek, meaning container; Infothek, a repository of information
NEW. Infothek® Archiver Jet is a user friendly, yet powerful database system for custom databases, document management, data indexing, compatible with the Microsoft Access databases. Create your own customized database in a few minutes, up to 50 fields. Intuitive indexing and search functions. Infothek is FREE for personal, non-business use. For companies, an unlimited site license is only $250.00; user-packs are also available.
The posting of records is made easy with shortcuts such as dropdown lists, repeats, defaults, database lookups. If used for document imaging, an integrated viewer displays the images and automatically posts the file path.
The search has the common SQL operators logically and intuitively arranged. You can search by up to four criteria. The results are displayed in a flexible and adjustable table. If used for document imaging, you click on the record and the linked image is displayed. Infothek has the necessary options to edit individual records or to edit globally. A tutorial database is included with the free download.
Infothek is affordable. An unlimited site license is $250.00 with 30-day money-back guarantee. Infothek is free for students and for personal non-business use. Before you order, please download the free trial version and experiment with the trial database and create your own database.
- Intuitive windows for searches and indexing
- The power of standard SQL
- Integrated multi-page image viewer
- Although easy to use, advanced options that may require some SQL knowledge are also available
- Inexpensive. Free for students and for personal non-business use.
Click here to read PDF manual.
Order online now in the store. (It will open in a separate browser window) Purchase Now
- Single Licenses
- A Single License allows you to install the software on one (1) stand-alone personal computer. One or more persons may use the software on that personal computer, but no networked use is allowed. The software may be installed on one (1) laptop for home or travelling use. If the software is installed on a local server, it may be used on one (1) workstation.
- Multi-user packs
- The terms are the same as for the single license, but the software may be installed on the specified number of stand-alone personal computers. The installations can be at different sites, but for the same company (including parent, subsidiaries).
- Site License
- You are licensed to install the program on an unlimited number of computers, including servers, at one (1) company location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. Discounted prices are available for multiple site licenses.
- Server License
- The terms are the same as for the site license. Most users of the software must be at the same location. Technical support must be channeled through a central person. The server license does not cover web servers unless specifically agreed.
- Enterprise License
- An Enterprise License covers all users of a company, anywhere in the country and worldwide. The coverage typically includes parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. All technical support must be handled via a central person. We do not have fixed license fees for enterprise licenses. A fixed price can be quoted based on a bona fide estimate of the number of users. Once a fixed price is quoted it will be valid for an unlimited number of users, regardless of the initial bona fide estimate. Enterprise licenses are not valid for web servers, unless specifically agreed.
- Developer Licenses (TiffDLL200 DLL)
- Applications developed with the TiffDLL200 DLL may be deployed to an unlimited number of end-users of licensee (personal computers or servers, but not web servers). For deployment of to non-licensees, please inquire. The command-line version of the TiffDLL200 follows the terms of the regular non-developer licenses listed above.